Monday, November 16, 2009

"Nothing left to say, no more ace to play..."

     So I'm beginning to think that I'm getting a little too obsessed with UG.  As I slowly get my perspective back on the whole situation I am starting to see all the little signs that show me what I don't want to know.  I had a moment of complete clarity last night on the train ride home.  I don't know what made me see it but I realized that he doesn't call or text me back unless its about plans we have already made.  If I text him to ask about his day I never get a response.  I really like him and I'm totally the type of person to try find the silver lining in anyone.  So now I guess I have to figure out once and for all what he wants.

    On a lighter note, I almost tried to pick up one of my sales associates on-line.   I was on a shady homosexual website about a week ago and I saw this guy that was in my neighborhood, so I messaged him but never heard anything back.  SO I'm at work yesterday and I meet all of our new hires, and for a reason I didn't realize at the time one of them look very familiar.  So I'm on-line last night and I see him on and I freaked out and blocked him.  Don't get the wrong idea, it's not like I say that I have sex with animals on my page but its still far more info than I would ever want to circulate around the store...scandalous!  He hasn't said anything at all to me, so lets hope that doesn't change!

No comments:

Post a Comment