Thursday, November 19, 2009

"You and me could write a Bad Romance..."

     Well today I finally did something that I have been putting off for over six years...I finally put in my applications for design school.  I have wanted to go back to school for a long time but I have never gotten up the courage to do it.  I know that it all sounds a little over dramatic, but let me try to explain.  I never got a chance to go to school for what I actually wanted to do, just what everyone else thought I should do.  So once I finally figured out what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, I started to get scared that if I failed at it I would have nothing left to do.  So the last time I tried to apply on-line I got so freaked out that I gave myself a panic attack. 

     I finally heard back from UG today after waiting a couple of days to see if he was going to call me.  He invited me to go to a spa party he is having tomorrow night but I had to decline at the last minute (I got stuck working at 6am the next morning).  So I texted him to see if he wanted to do something this evening after work.  A couple of hours later he texted me back saying that he was working till 11pm and that he was super tired.  So I decided to cyber stalk him after he got home and I found him on the dubious gay website and I got a little pissed.  I just want a guy who is going to tell me that he would like to see me after work and actually mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment