Monday, November 23, 2009

"He didn't even say goodbye, He didn't take the time to lie..."

     Well, my rationality and my doubts finally caught up with me this evening while I was folding sweaters at work.   The problem with simple repetitive tasks is that it gives you too much time to think.  I guess that I have been holding in all these fears and doubts about UG and they finally got the best of me.  I think that part of it has to do with the fact that for the first time since we met, I'm not sure when I will see him again.  He is flying home for the thanksgiving holiday on Wednesday and flying back on Sunday.  I know that I won't see him before he leaves but I also don't know about after that.  I saw him last night at my second underwear party and he invited me back to his apartment after it so I got to wake up with him this morning.  Now to figure out how he feels...
     One thing that I am excited for is I have been offered Lady Gaga tickets for her show in NYC in January.  Tickets are $70 but its for front row so its kinda worth it.  So now I have to figure out how to go to my family's house in Massachusetts for the holiday but still be back so I can be at work at 9am on Thursday night, and I am so pissed about it.  I can't believe that i work for such a money grubbing company, because being open 363 days a year just wasn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment