Friday, April 23, 2010

"The type of Guy who doesn't see, what he has until he leaves..."

     So it has been a long time since I last updated, part of it was just the lack of free time but also after one of the last posts I'm not sure what to do with this blog.  I doubt that anyone is reading this but if I try to change that I'm afraid that people might start to figure out that I am writing this blog.  And the whole point of this is to have an outlet to be able to talk about anything without having to worry about the ramifications. 

Anyone have any suggestions?   Anyone??

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex... I'm here and I'm reading! I found you a few days ago. Let me explain about me and you will understand why I relate to you. I started my own blog MY BIG ITCH a week or two ago. I was going crazy with all the thoughts in my head and all the shit that was occurring in my life. I'm gay, for the most part and I really dont have gay friends and I'm pretty much closeted. I met this guy last summer and have had this weird, yet loving yet really weird relationship -- almost abusive (him towards me). He says its him and not me, but nonetheless, dealing with him and being gay and life and work and money and friends and family and NYC is overwhelming me. So please add yourself to my blog as a FOLLOWER. I really want to know that someone is out there reading my blog as well. www.mybigitch.blogspot.com and of course I will continue to read yours. Thanks and maybe we can talk again real soon. Your NYC neighbor and friend, Steve

    ReplyDelete